Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Solving the Problem in Layout

This weeks layout assignment was interesting
We are required to draw the image of

Dynamic image by using curvy shape such as cloud and wave.
and
Calm image by using diagonal shape.



This one is Dynamic image by using curvy shape. I think
I did successfully in this one. To make it dynamic and strong,
I try to use strongly contrasted value, and try to locate
small curve in lower part of the image and big curve in higher
part

This is other one. Calm image by using diagonal shape.
Because I tried to hide diagonal shape in lower part of the
image and use low contrast really soft value, This image
become out from purpose of the assignment. But instead,
I'm really happy with this drawings since I think its
successfully shows the atmosphere what I wanted to express.